Зарегистрироваться ЧАВО Список пользователей Пометить разделы как прочитанные

Ответ

Панель управления обсуждением
Старые 14-04-2005, 19:02   #1651
Journalist
Черно-белая жизнь

На форуме с: Jan 2005
Место жительства: город у моря
Сдается мне, что я уже читала это интервью на русском. Но, возможно, я ошибаюсь. В любом случае, интервью замечательное и для сайта крайне полезное.

[Interviews]Posted by: gbnetadmin
Article Date: December 22, 2004 | Publication: MovieHole.Com | Author:
Paul Fischer]

Gerard Butler has much to be thankful for, "Dracula 2000" for one. Dashing, witty and masculine, Butler seems the perfect phantom in the screen version of "Phantom of the Opera". Also to be seen in "Dear Frankie" and "Beowulf", Gerard Butler is a star on the rise, but a modest one, who talked to PAUL FISCHER in New York.

Paul Fischer: You must be very thankful for "Dracula 2000" if you believe the press notes, apparently was that movie that Joel Schumacher saw...

Gerard Butler: There were six films in the cinema and he'd seen all of them, so he said, "Oh, shit, we might as well go see 'Dracula.' He tells me the story anyway. It just goes to show you that it can be one character you take, one movie that somebody sees something that inspires them.

PF: What's the fun of playing these iconic characters? You've done Dracula, Beowulf and now this?

GB: I probably should have thought about this because it's quite a common question. The answer is I really don't know. I just know that when I read a script that I fascinating and I love taking a claim into the darkness of the soul, but I just don't know how to explain it. Not just to be bad to be bad and to be entertaining, but be bad and try to...If you try to sympathize and realize why he's bad and does the things he does an audience can connect with that and sympathize with that character.

PF: The movie goes far more into the background of the character than stage play. How important was that element that we got to know what drove the Phantom?

GB: That's a disconnect I had with the stage play as well even though I loved it. 's very entertaining and at the end quite moving. I read the script fortunately before I ever saw the stage play, therefore it was completely fresh to me when I saw Joel's interpretation, which is obviously so much more emotionally complex. When I connect with something, I already imagine myself playing that role and I knew the direction and the feeling I could give it. It's a much more exciting prospect, because if something moves me I'm no different than anyone else. The same with 'Dear Frankie' when I read that script, I thought can I be so wrong? If this is so moving and profound to me than surely if I could in a simple way, and never more than in 'Dear Frankie,' you know I know this guy. I'm not good at working, working it and than technically try and make something I instinctively feel.

PF: But with The Phantom, you also had the danger of stepping into Michael 's shoes in the role he is so closely identified with. Were you surprised when they first came to you with this?

GB: I was very surprised when they first came to me with this, because I'm not a singer. I can sing, I've been singing for a long while, but I never had a singing lesson in my life. When they approached me, I had sung for fun in a rock band when I was training as a lawyer. But that was about as good as it gets. So when they came to me I thought, 'Why, I'm too young.' And I didn't come from a musical background. So I was surprised until I read the script and what I connected with, I could see. I also know, that was my surprise, Joel Schumacher who I knew, we were friends, if there was one thing about Joel it's he's a genius for casting. I thought 'There must be something going on here, he must have some reason for coming to me, and then when I read it I understood and then I talked with him and he explained wanting to bring the whole age down, I could see the genius of that. I think it's all the more heartbreaking for the Phantom because he's a man in the prime of his life. Therefore, he's denied sexually, intimately. I think it's more heartbreaking when you know he's already had his story, so he's already been through a lot of that pain, but here he still has so much to offer in everyway but this love is not for him, which killed me in every way.

PF: What do you think the appeal of this movie will be to 18-to-25-year-olds who are not accustomed to classical musicals, which this one is, not like "Chicago?"

GB: I'll tell you something; to me, I'm an actor, I do something because it touches me and then you'd expect to understand why something is in terms of the public. If I were to offer something up, it would be the same reasons it touched me. We are all at heart romantic and passionate and there is nothing like a dark romance to stir us up, no matter what age you are. On top of that, this movie has everything. It has a lot of old Hollywood and it feels like an old musical, but at the same time it's vibrant and alive and beautiful and lush, it has a great energy because that's what Joel is great at getting. Cinematically, it's a treat. The music appeals to all ages. When I walk past 'The Phantom' here in New York, I can't believe how many kids are going to the theater. So it's obviously their story and it appeals to everyone. And the movie makes it more accessible because of the cost. A lot of kids don't go to the theater because of the cost, but now they can go see it in the cinema and claim it. This movie has recreated the world of the Phantom, of the Paris Opera House in a dark, luscious (way). And you can claim it and abandon yourself to a romantic, tragic love story, but it's also....I forgot what I was going to say.

PF: What was your experience of meeting Andrew Lloyd Webber? Talking to us, he seemed a little nervous and shy.

GB: Yeah, I think he was nervous. You know, the thing is, I treated this in my head as an interesting, independent production, which it was. That helped me not get too nervous about it. And I also knew, this is a great philosophy, I work very, very hard as an actor. The second I knew, even before I met Joel, I was working with a vocal coach taking singing lessons, even before I knew how interested he was in me for the role. And then after that, I always knew I could sing or not. I'll put in as much work as I can and then the experts will tell me whether I can handle this kind of singing or I can't. So that didn't make me nervous; it was either a yes or no. I think acting is much more difficult; it's a comment on your soul. I think a bad acting audition can go far worse than a singing audition. You have a page and notes that you can stick to. If you're not good, you can lose 20 percent, but me at a bad acting audition, I can loss 300 percent or I can fly. So therefore, I wasn't nervous until I stood by the piano and then enormity of what I was trying to achieve (stuck him), and my mind went, 'No, this isn't an interesting, independent movie. This is 'The Phantom of the Opera,' probably the biggest musical of all time.' And then I'm singing 'Music of the Night,' one of the most famous song of all-time, sung and made famous by someone who isn't me, in front of the composer, one of the most famous composers of all-time. All those things went through my mind and then my legs started shaking. Simon Lee was playing the piano and he was (Butler imitated his gasping). It was like a comedy act, he was telling me to breath, but he kept (again gasping). I kept singing, and, of course, I'm my own worst critic. I thought I'd sung terribly, but Andrew really dug it.

PF: How pleased are you with the finished product?

GB: I'm blown away by it. I always felt like we were doing something special, but even I didn't know the extraordinary amount of vision and talent that had gone into it. I thought when I saw it, 'When did he do that? Where did he do that?' And I loved that, because when I finish a film and go see it, I almost wish I wasn't in it because you get too caught up being too vain about your performance. I loved this movie so much I thought 'I wish I wasn't in this film, because I could relax and enjoy it.'

PF: So much of your performance is through music that is a unique form of expression?

GB: To be honest, I think a lot of my jobs as an actor have been tough, like the one I just did in Iceland, because of the conditions or tight schedule. But I would have to say, this was the most difficult because of the emotional journey factor. The actors that do it on stage, God love 'em, eight times a week. But the emotional breakdown for six weeks, 15 hours a day, I was going insane, screaming, and crying. I was really in that space. I was a bit of a basket case by the end of it. So there was emotional roller coaster that I knew I was going to have when I started the job, and then, of course, there was the singing which was an added pressure. In fact, sometimes it become harder, because the tireder you'd get you were still always recording. I was filming all day and then I was still working on songs and recording. It was getting worse because my voice was getting tireder. Yeah, there was so much I wanted to say through the voice, because you don't get the chance to be so physically, theatrically expressive. Therefore, to me, the voice is subtle movement and I did a lot of movement classes to understand. I knew the voice was probably the main means of communication, so I wanted to become as technically good as I could. Honestly, I wanted to hear his life story in every note, which therefore I think weakens him up in the beginning because I always felt even through "Music of the Night" that even in his more seductive moments it was tinged with pain. Like he always knew this wasn't going to be for him. It was a controlled yet desperate attempt at something he knew he wasn't going to have any luck in. Maybe it was too much, but it was my instinctive feeling when I first read it I would think, "This is so said." Joel would say, "But this is so sexy." Somewhere along the way, we managed to get them both in there. That's one of the most exciting things. If you can do "Point of No Return" which is so heartbreaking and so fuckin' sexy and sensual and lusty and yet tragic and yet when you can feel both those things at the same time, they are almost like warring emotions. It's like, for instance, you watch a movie like "Billy Elliot." It gets you laughing and crying at the same time. That's the experience I had when I watch "Point of No Return." In the finale, when I looked into the eyes of Patrick Wilson, who is such an exceptional and truthful actor, I could see this man dying in front of me with nothing, it broke my heart, and yet, I wanted to kill him. I wanted to kill someone (He raised his voice), but to be breaking your heart about it at the same time, that's when my fate playing these villainous characters is so fascinating.

P.F: Can you tell me about you're experience in Iceland? How was it? (filming "Beowulf & Grendel" adapted from the Angelo-Saxon epic poem that inspired J.R.R. Tolkein's "Lord of the Rings" Butler plays the Norse warrior Beowulf, who is pitted against the great and murderous troll, Grendel).

GB: To this day, probably Iceland and Scotland will be my two of the most memorable countries. It's so up my alley, everything is so raw and primal. I was carried away by landscapes you ''t believe exist on this planet. The people really surprised me. It's a very artistic community without an ego. They are just all down to earth and I worked under some of the most difficult filming conditions. I was working at zero degrees centigrade soaking wet for two nights. I was filming on glacier rivers. One day, eight car windows were blown in by flying rocks and our base camp was blown away five times. It was insane. There was one scene where four actors were blown three feet off their marks by one gust of wind. We were trying to film under the most insane conditions, and for those reasons it was harder, but those experiences stay with you so much stronger. I also loved the story and being able to stick to those landscapes.

PF: Did you get to go to the Blue Lagoon?

GB: I got to go to the Blue Lagoon and the geysers and the hot springs, went up on the glaciers. I'm actually one of the few people on this planet who can claim to be on a snowmobile with (co-star) Stellan Skarsgard feeling my breasts. "Nice pecs, boy!" (laughing). I saw the Northern Lights while listening to Cigaros. (sp?) I don't know if you know who they are. They are like a special experience, to look up and watch the Northern Lights flying across the sky while listening to Cigaros, you understand why understand why those Icelandic people play music with so much more soul. It's not necessarily beautiful, it's just profound.

PF: What about this take on "Beowulf?" interested you?

GB: It's a very unusual retelling, unlike the poem, what you realize, the audience has already had the advantage of meeting the troll. In a way it's a metaphor for racism. Grendel comes from another race that humans don't understand. Beowulf wants to fight and Grendel doesn't want to fight, so he's left in this standoff position with an enemy who he starts to appreciate. It's not really an enemy, but something that's more beautiful and pure than half of the human beings. And yet they're on this inevitable path towards conflict. It's one of the most fascinating, unusual stories I ever read. A whole new language has been created in the vein of the sagas. It's told almost dispassionate, but yet it creates such emotion to witness. Even if the movie doesn't do business, I'm so glad I did it.

PF: What were some of the psychological effects of wearing the Phantom's mask?

GB: You know what? There's good and bad and then you try to use the bad for the good. It's very weird to be sticking a mask in your face after you've worked so hard on the character. And then after that you have to try to sing on screen and make that believable. To really feel your performance and lip-sync, it's bizarre, but then if it was bizarre for me, it was bizarre for him. So you just trust that that's something you have to deal with and he has to deal with. At the same time, you enjoy that experience because to put on that mask is a very empowering experiencing. You can see it. That mask has a very ominous, powerful physical presence and you get to know that by spending a lot of time looking into the mirror. And then the many hours of prosthetic makeup I had to go through would make me psychologically screwed up. Gluing my eye was torture. By the time they finished and you've been looking in the mirror you really are not in the best shape, so you're ready to go bite somebody's head off, and it's also heartbreaking because you're realizing what it must be like. So all the things you have to deal with and the struggles you go through help to create your character.

PF: Do you think Miramax will release "Dear Frankie?"

GB: Yes, yes they are, it's a great film.

PF: Are you anything like your characters?

GB: I'm so incredibly not like those characters. I'm easy going and happy.

PF: You're not the sexy guy?

GB: Not sexy in the slightest.

The Phantom Of The Opera opens on Wednesday

Отредактировано Journalist : 14-04-2005 at 20:04.
Journalist оффлайн   Ответить с цитированием
Старые 14-04-2005, 19:39   #1652
Journalist
Черно-белая жизнь

Attila Reviews | Posted by: gbnetadmin
Article Date: January 28, 2001 | Publication: Daily News (New York) | Author: ALISSA MACMILLAN

Hero or villain - depending on which side tells the story - there is no question Attila the Hun changed the history of the world.

It was the fifth century, and the Roman Empire was struggling for survival when a band of nomadic Huns stormed from the East, ending Rome's reign. Leading the army of barbarians was Attila, a passionate warrior who was viewed by Rome as a ruthless savage.

On Tuesday and Wednesday, the USA Network airs a two-part movie of his life, filmed in the epic style many believe his story has long deserved.

"We only know what people write down," says screenwriter Robert Cochran. History books depict Attila as a virtual anti-Christ who pillaged, plundered and murdered. But the Romans wrote the history books.

"To the Romans, he seemed like the bad guy. From a historical perspective [the Huns] did bad things, but if you look at the Romans, they're a country that conquered the world by slaughtering everyone that got in the way," says Cochran.

Cochran should know: He's a self-proclaimed history buff who was thrilled when he heard about the Attila project. In school, he had written a paper about the Battle of Chalons, the turning point in the war between the Huns and Romans, which became the climax of the film.

Not much is recorded about the conflict, but from his extensive research, Cochran was able to base his screenplay on these established facts: Attila was once a good friend of the Roman general Flavius Aetius (played by Powers Boothe), and the Huns and Romans were even allies at one time. When Attila led the Huns, there was a sense that Rome was on the decline while the Huns were on the rise. And the Battle of Chalons was absolutely factual.

But, he admits, we know very little about Attila's love life, except that he had a harem of a couple of hundred wives (Simmone Jade MacKinnon plays two of them).

Historians do know that the Huns virtually lived on horses. "They had a level of horsemanship nobody in the civilized world dreamed of," says Cochran.

Michael Joyce, the co-executive producer, adds: "They did whatever they could to make themselves terrible and terrifying to their opponent."

Interestingly, scholars think Attila may have been short and deformed. "He was an ugly, squat guy," Joyce claims.

In casting the lead role, USA went in the opposite direction, choosing Gerard Butler, a stunning, strapping Scotsman.

"They told me they were looking for someone fierce, intelligent, good-looking, charismatic. And I thought, 'How the hell am I going to do this?!'" exclaims Butler. But Cochran points out that he needed to be able to act borderline crazy yet have a charming way with women.

Butler always dreamed of being in an epic-style movie and quickly fell into the time, place and personality of Attila.

"I have a lot of love for the guy," says Butler. "He's been painted very negatively through time. ... He's known as a demonic, crazy figure, but there's a lot more to the man."

In getting to know Attila's world, the entire crew was taken back in time: Sets in Lithuania transformed the area into a scene from the past."We truly were transported to the fifth century, to another time, another place, another planet," says Butler.

The film makers realized that "Attila" was not so much about the man but about the rise and fall of nations.

"It's a drama about a civilization trying to hang on and a new, young civilization, and how they clashed," says Cochran.

Butler agrees that the film is about something bigger than Attila's story - and is not as simple as good versus evil.

"Romans are not necessarily guilt-free; these were violent times," says Butler, citing one difference. "The Huns smashed you on the head with a club, not stabbed you in the back like the Romans."

Joyce sees eerie parallels between themes in the film and those found in today's world. Huns and Romans? Think Microsoft and Apple, says Joyce.

"Change the names, and you've got the same thing today," he says. "History repeats itself continually, no matter what era it is."

Fifteen hundred years may have elapsed, but "the basic human drives are the same: ambition, power, love, how you relate to society, loyalty to friend versus loyalty to country, those emotional dilemmas and aspects are always present," says Cochran.

After communing with Attila, Butler knows this to be true: "He wasn't necessarily a great guy or the devil, but he was extreme."

In other words, Attila, your average corporate raider trying to take over Rome, Inc.

"Attila," Tuesday and Wednesday at 9 p.m. on USA
Старые 14-04-2005, 19:57   #1653
Journalist
Черно-белая жизнь

DOUBLE TROUBLE; BOOZE AND LAW WAS JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE FOR GERARD

The Jury News | Posted by: gbnetadmin
Article Date: February 17, 2002 | Publication: Sunday Mercury | Author: Unknown

HUNKY actor Gerard Butler didn't feel too out of place filming the gripping ITV series The Jury.

There was a lot he felt familiar with, from sitting in a court room to playing a reformed alcoholic - he gave up a promising career as a lawyer to take up acting, and he admits to having had a drink problem.

So it's not surprising that his performance as a juror in the six-part drama, which starts on Sunday, is so realistic.

Gerard is not exactly a household name, but he's big news in Hollywood. His British TV appearances are limited to Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married and A Young Person's Guide to Becoming a Rock Star, but his film career is really taking off. After playing Billy Connolly's brother in Mrs Brown, he landed the lead in the film Dracula 2001 alongside Jonny Lee Miller and Christopher Plummer. He's just made a $ 100 million dragon-slaying Disney epic called Reign of Fire with Matthew McConaughey. And next he's to start work on Timeline, by Lethal Weapon director Richard Donner and based on a Michael Crichton novel.

There's even been talk that he's to become the next James Bond. Gerard is coy when 007 is mentioned and says he hasn't been offered the job, but he certainly has the dark looks, bright green eyes, charming smile and lilting Scottish accent to carry off the role.

Yet a few years ago, 32-year-old Gerard's life was very different. He was doing a job he hated and drinking far too much for his own good.

He says: 'I studied law for five years at university, then trained for two at a firm in Edinburgh. That was the most miserable period of my life. I still sometimes dream I'm still a lawyer and wake up so depressed. It was so boring - being in court is not usually as interesting as The Jury makes out.

'My mum was very, very upset when I quit. She'd been so proud, telling everyone her son was going to be a lawyer.

'I used to drink a lot but I don't touch a drop now. It's not a part of my life any more. That's one of the reasons why The Jury grabbed me. I play juror Johnny Donne, who is fresh out of rehab and struggling with alcohol abuse. When I read the script, I thought it was so brilliantly perceived - it gave me the creeps and brought a lot of stuff back for me. It terrified me but I knew I had to play it, to confront my past.

'I spent a lot of time remembering what I went through and it felt as if I was living it again. It was tough and a misery, but I'm proud of how I dived into it. I didn't go into rehab - let's just say I had a problem and I dealt with it. It's been four years, three days and six hours since I last had a drink, not that I'm keeping count!'

The Jury tells the story of a shocking murder trial, seen through the eyes of the 12 jurors. They must decide if a 15-year-old Sikh boy is responsible for the brutal killing of a 15-year-old white classmate. The starry cast includes Michael Maloney, Jack Shepherd, Sylvia Sims, Peter Vaughan and Tim Healy.

Gerard, who lives in Los Angeles, says: 'It felt like a real trial, especially as we were the first TV crew to be allowed to film inside the Old Bailey. It was intense, and we felt as if we were on the jury. We'd sit around at the end of the day talking about whether he did it or not, as they didn't tell us until just before the verdict. I hope viewers will be as much in suspense as we were.'

Copyright 2002 Midland Independent Newspapers plc
Старые 14-04-2005, 20:00   #1654
Vita
Solitude Infinie

На форуме с: Jun 2004
Место жительства: a la hauteur!
Journalist, спасибо на добром слове Но я всё равно надеюсь, что мою записочку кто-нибудь профессионально отредактирует. На мой непредвзятый взгляд тоже всё более или менее, но лучше в данном случае перебдить, чем недобдить, ведь так?

Ой, я хватаюсь за всё подряд и уже не знаю, за что лучше, но как-то так взглаз мой упал на статью [Interviews]Posted by: gbnetadmin Article Date: December 22, 2004 | Publication: MovieHole.Com | Author: Paul Fischer]. Можно придержать для меня? Обещаю если не завтра, то на выходных точно! И с меня ещё о Дракуле, которую я для себя утром застолбила :D

Да, и ещё: мы с Великим и Ужасным Админом уже решили, что Литературе на нашем сайте местечко найдётся!

Отредактировано Vita : 14-04-2005 at 20:02.
Vita оффлайн   Ответить с цитированием
Старые 14-04-2005, 20:00   #1655
Journalist
Черно-белая жизнь

Уф... И еще одно. Налетайте, девчата!
Я... это... не сильно вас нагружаю, а?

INTERVIEW GERARD BUTLER: THE BUTLER DID IT

Interviews | Posted by: gbnetadmin
Article Date: March 16, 2002 | Publication: The Mirror | Author: Graeme Whitcroft

HE STOPPED DRINKING WHEN IT GOT OUT OF HAND, SO PLAYING AN ALCOHOLIC IN THE JURY RECALLED BAD TIMES FOR GERARD BUTLER

Jury star Gerard Butler knows exactly how long it has been since he last had a drink. "I'm not counting, but it's been four years, three days and six hours," says the hunky Scots star. "I was a bit of a lad in my late teens and twenties. Basically, I drank a lot."

It meant that landing the part of juror Johnnie Donne, a recovering alcoholic who suffers torment and humiliation as he tries to shake off his addiction, brought back painful personal memories. Gerard was 28 when he realised his drinking was out of control and decided to give it up for good.

"I had a year in America and ended up getting drunk for a month solid with a bunch of Irish guys I met there," recalls Gerard, now 32, who had Hollywood success in Dracula 2000. "I was still drinking when I got back to Edinburgh. In fact, I turned up for an interview baked in every way, and still got the job! It was about then that I realised it was getting out of hand and I knew I had to do something about it. I didn't go into rehab, but I dealt with it in my own way.

"It was hard, but I did it and I don't drink now - it's not part of my life any more. It's funny, but some of the most miserable periods in my life were when I was drinking heavily and people thought I was happy. Now I'm happier, but I don't have to show it. I'm a lot more comfortable with myself.

"Reading the script for The Jury gave me the creeps because of what I went through. The part of Johnnie grabbed me and terrified me at the same time. It brought a lot of stuff back that I'd forgotten and that scared me, but it also convinced me to do it.

"It made me feel as if I was living through all the misery again. Johnnie has just got out of rehab and has nothing - before he was assertive and smart, now he's lost it and is struggling. Johnnie has to build everything up from scratch because he's lost all his friends - those he does have were drinking buddies who he can't see now. It wasn't that awful for me, but it was pretty bad and you never forget that scared feeling."

Glasgow-born Gerard could just as easily have played one of the barristers in ITV1's gripping Sunday night drama series as he is a law graduate.

"I studied for five years then trained as a lawyer for three years in Edinburgh," he says. "I enjoyed the studying, but the training was the most miserable experience I've ever had. A lot of that had to do with working in civil law. It isn't as interesting as criminal, which is where most of my university friends ended up.

"After I'd got into acting I'd often dream that I was still a lawyer and wake up depressed. It just wasn't for me. I've been in court and it really isn't that interesting. It's not the kind of life I wanted to live."

Gerard's acting career got off to a painful start when he was poked in the eye with a wooden stake during theatre rehearsals for Coriolanus. Later, while making his film debut in 1997's Oscar-nominated Mrs Brown, he ended up with hypothermia after spending hours bound naked in the freezing sea. Luckily, those mishaps haven't put him off.

Parts in Fast Food, One More Kiss and The Cherry Orchard boosted his CV. Then landing the lead in Dracula 2000 brought him to the attention of Hollywood. His other film credits include Harrison's Flowers, Shooters and the forthcoming Timeline. Meanwhile, telly addicts will recognise him from Lucy Sullivan Is Getting Married, A Young Person's Guide To Becoming A Rock Star and An Unsuitable Job For A Woman.

Being so much in demand, it's no wonder that the handsome star is currently single - he has barely any time to himself, let alone for anyone else. He has spent the past few months criss-crossing the Irish Sea while filming the fantasy adventure Reign Of Fire in Ireland as well as The Jury in London.

"Once I filmed all day in London and flew to Dublin to work all night - 24 hours in total," he says with a grin. "So, yes, I got pretty run down and started smoking again. But I'd rather be busy than not."

It wasn't all doom and gloom playing Johnnie in The Jury. At least his character got to have a fling with fellow juror Rose (Helen McCrory). But this week when he realises Rose is married, it sends Johnnie back into the pub. The part also made Gerard aware of how complex the legal system can appear.

"If you are a barrister or QC you deal with trials and court procedures on a daily basis," he says. "But it can be different for a juror, who has no experience of the law, when they're responsible for somebody's destiny as in a high-profile murder trial.

"It was tough just doing it as an actor - we were in the courtroom for a month solid weighing up the evidence. I hadn't realised how powerful and disturbing it can be for jurors. It can affect people's lives in a long-lasting way, even after the trial is over.

"Johnnie is thrown into this highly pressurised environment and, like a lot of his fellow jurors, he's not really capable of dealing with it. It was a difficult part for me, but it was something I had to do - even if it did bring back some terrible memories."

The Jury, Sunday, ITV1, 9.30pm.
Старые 14-04-2005, 20:03   #1656
Journalist
Черно-белая жизнь

Vita, да без проблем! Короче, большое интервью с Батлером делаешь ты. Оно весьма любопытное. :D
Старые 14-04-2005, 20:03   #1657
Vita
Solitude Infinie

Цитата:
Автор оригинала: Journalist
Уф... И еще одно. Налетайте, девчата!
Я... это... не сильно вас нагружаю, а?

Нет, самое оно, а то мы расслабимся:D
Старые 14-04-2005, 20:05   #1658
Vita
Solitude Infinie

Цитата:
Автор оригинала: Journalist
Vita, да без проблем! Короче, большое интервью с Батлером делаешь ты. Оно весьма любопытное. :D

Хех, чего-то мне уже страшно становится, я его пока даже по диагонали не пробежала... Там, случайно, чего-нибудь эдакого, вроде вопроса про суеверия, как было в прошлой моей работе, нет?:D А то ведь откажусь
Старые 14-04-2005, 20:12   #1659
Journalist
Черно-белая жизнь

Цитата:
Там, случайно, чего-нибудь эдакого, вроде вопроса про суеверия, как было в прошлой моей работе, нет? А то ведь откажусь

Не, не было. Это интервью из разряда "серезных". Журналист задавал умные вопросы, Батлер откровенно и интересно на них отвечал. Без ерничества. Тебе понравится. И переводится оно достаточно легко.
Старые 14-04-2005, 22:20   #1660
ЛаЛуна

На форуме с: Mar 2005
Место жительства: Томск
супер

Усим привет от великого и ужасного... кхм, в Призраки что ли меня посвятили? Протестую! :D
Маруся, а можно ли как-нибудь эти сокровища увидеть? В идеале - выложенными для меня на этом сайте. Это вообще в идеале для всего, кстати. Если вы можете достучаться до этого сервера, то туда можно складывать все файлы, которые собираетесь мне послать. Так быстрее и проще. Но я пока не знаю, есть ли доступ к сайту вне нашего города.
Vita, недочет в тексте письма был найден один: в этом случае "не так ли?" следует писать "doesn't he?" present indifinite вместо continious. А так оч замечательно написано. Официально и душевно вместе с тем. Хорошее маковое зернышко! :D
Как у нас поживают рецензии? В смысле, что если поживают пока только переводы интевью - это тоже замечательно! А они весьма поживают, как я смотрю. ЗдОрово! Неужели весна так активизировала всех на творчество? Или мистер Батлер постарался?
Старые 14-04-2005, 23:57   #1661
Малышка

На форуме с: Apr 2005
Место жительства: Москва
Ла Луна, без мистера Батлера уж точно не обошлось....

Journalist, я переведу Attila Reviews
Малышка оффлайн   Ответить с цитированием
Старые 15-04-2005, 00:19   #1662
TinySparrow

На форуме с: Feb 2005
Уфф! Давненько мне не приходилось писать официальные письма! Но это не оправдание, так что вот оно - и я приму любую критику в свой адрес. I did my best!
Да, сразу предупреждаю, что перевод Виты я видела, но намеренно не стала читать. Чтобы не облегчать себе задачу ;-) Пойду почитаю, теперь можно.
Жду ваших отзывов.

Dear Tamara!

This letter is from Gerard Butler’s fans from Russia. First of all, let us express our deep admiration of your work for you have created a truly remarkable “officially unofficial” website. Not only is it extremely attractive and stylish, but also abounding and truly absorbing. This website is a sort of leading light pointing us the way across the ocean of various information regarding Gerry.

We are attempting to do something of the kind. It began when a thread on Gerard Butler was started on the best Russian messageboards dedicated to the world’s musicals. Significant amount of fans discussed Gerard and his works on the messaboards, so the necessity of starting an individual website arose. Furthermore, the moment is perfect to launch such a website on the Runet. The fact is that after “The Phantom Of The Opera” was shown in our country (it was released on January 6, 2005) a great number of people became interested in gaining more information on the actor performing the title role in this magnificent screen version of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical. Unfortunately, there are many fans who do not speak English and can not use foreign websites to quench their informational thirst.
Therefore we are aimed to create a website for Russian-speaking audience. We would like to place various interviews with Butler translated into Russian by ourselves, reviews on the movies he performed in, audio- and video-files and some supplementary information there. In other words, we aspire to promote the actor and his work in our country.

If you would allow us, there is a favor we would like to ask of you. May we use photos from gb.net? Of course we hold in high respect other people’s work and copyright, so we are certain to post all the necessary links and the information on holders of rights.

We do hope you to answer in the affirmative. We also hope that our acquaintance will give birth to an effective cooperation, for we share one common purpose which is to attract people’s attention to the work of a brilliant actor and a good person Gerard Butler. Gerry deserves it richly!

We wish you all the best!

Sincerely yours,
Your Russian colleagues.
Старые 15-04-2005, 00:28   #1663
TinySparrow

На форуме с: Feb 2005
Ооо, Vita, ты мой герой!
По поводу сайта: не создать ли нам страничку с новостями?
Для тех, у кого есть возможность запихнуть цветную картинку размером 128 на 128 на экран своего мобильника: гарантированно улучшает настроение!
Присоединенные изображения
Тип файла: jpg 8.jpg (3.5 КБ, просмотров: 317)
Старые 15-04-2005, 00:30   #1664
ЛаЛуна

супер

Девушки, ну какие вы умницы!!!
Старые 15-04-2005, 00:35   #1665
ЛаЛуна

Скоростной Воробушек, новости - хорошо, но не с моей оперативностью. Возьмешься помогать?

Сейчас это обсуждение просматривают: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Панель управления обсуждением

Что можно и нельзя
Вы нет можете создавать новые обсуждения
Вы нет можете отвечать в обсуждения
Вы нет можете присоединять файлы
Вы нет можете редактировать свои сообщения

vB код Вкл.
Смайлы Вкл.
[IMG] коды Выкл.
HTML код Выкл.
Переход

Время GMT +4. Сейчас 01:56.

Лицензионный скрипт форума vBulletin 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© 2001—2009, Musicals.Ru

MBN

MBN
Баннерная сеть портала Musicals.ru представляет собой уникальный некоммерческий проект, призванный объединить русскоязычные сайты, посвященные музыкальному театру, и помочь им расширить свою аудиторию.